The Solis Led System is an environmentally friendly rotating beacon (in accordance with Transport Canada, complies with IP66 and CSA approval # 200727) that is available for medium intensity aviation obstruction lighting on communication towers or other structures requiring aviation obstruction lighting.
Of simple construction, this new type of obstruction light offer many advantages:
- The most efficient light in its class with no scheduled maintenance for up to 15 years.
- Environmentally friendly with no annoying flashes or ground light scatter.
- Uv resistant cover and base.
- Additional lightning/surge protection in the flash head and control box.
- Creates no EMI/RFI.
- Easy installation and no programming necessary.
- NVG visible (NRC tested).
- Control/alarm box and pre-wired photocell included.
- No DOLs required.
- Plug and play.
- Light output colour (white/white/red)
- Light intensity, day mode = 20.000cd +/- 25%
- Light intensity, night mode = 2.000 +/- 25%
- Horizontal coverage = 360°
- Vertical beam = 3°
- 120 VAC 50/60Hz
- 32 watts day mode @0.25 amp (VAC)
- 9 watts night mode (yes, that is only 9 watts!) @ 0.09amps (VAC)
- Flash head weight 24 lbs (10.89 Kg), height 14″ (355.6mm)
- Operating temperatures -55°c to 55°c
- Transport Canada type CL-865f
- Compliant with CARs 621
Also available with HID